How to send a WhatsApp message when a deal stage is updated In Pipedrive
In this guide, we go step by step to create a Zapier Automation in TimelinesAI.
View most recent version on Tango
Login to your timelines account
2. Click on Zapier
3. Click on Log in
Log in to your Zapier account or create a free one
4. Click on the template "Send messages to chats in TimelinesAI with new updates to deal stages in Pipedrive"
5. Click to expand Trigger settings
At this step, we will connect the Pipedrive account and pick a Deal Stage for Automation
6. Connect Pipedrive account and click click on Continue
7. Click to expand
8. Pick a stage in Pipeline for your automation
In this case we will send a WhatsApp message when Deal arrives to "Contact Made" stage
9. Click on Continue
10. Click on "Test Trigger"
11. Choose WhatsApp account and create your message
12. Click on Show all options to find all custom fields from Pipedrive
13. Now create your message using any fields available in Pipedrive
14. Review and click "Continue"
15. Click on "Test action"
16. Click on Publish
17. Now go to Pipedrive Click on Deals
We have create a test deal "Qualified Lead deal 2".
18. Drag test deal to a stage with Automation
In our case, we send a WhatsApp message from "Contact Made" stage, so we drag it there.
Click in a Deal to see results.
19. Message was sent
As you see the automated message is sent and synced to the Pipedrive person. It contains sender's name and "via automation" label.
[This Workflow was created with Tango](https://app.tango.us/app/workflow/b7f1bb93-e8bb-4b3c-83cf-7fe4a5ca6984?utmsource=markdown&utm_medium=markdown&utm_campaign=workflow%20export%20links)_
Updated on: 01/04/2023